Vittoria 29″ Agarro Trail
The Agarro trail tire is designed to take you there and back, with a tread profile that gives considerably more grip than an XC tire, but with less bulk than an Enduro tread. By borrowing the best traits from the popular Martello, Barzo, and Gato models, the Agarro utilizes proven technologies from both the Enduro and XC categories. This combination of performance is ideal for the Trail category, as it provides predictable grip and efficiency in a mix of conditions.
- Trail category tread – More aggressive than Barzo, but less aggressive than Martello.
- Progressive sipe width for tactile grip on rocks and roots
- Leading edge steps for fast rolling (like a ramp), but better climbing in technical terrain at slow speeds.
- Anthracite/Black 120tpi NylonTrail casing with side wall cut protection.
- APF Insert (Anti Pinch Flat).
- 29×2.35″. Trail Weight 940g.
- 29×2.60″. Trail Weight 970g.
1 in stock