Shimano PD-R9100 SPD SL Dura-ace Carbon Pedals
The lightest, most efficient Dura-Ace pedal ever created
By re-examining every aspect of previous Dura-Ace SPD-SL pedals, Shimano was able to save 24.5g with the new 9100 pedals while still providing legendary SPD efficiency, stability, and durability.
They feature hollow cleat bolts and an open layout for efficient power transfer and excellent stability.
- An optimized balance of weight and rigidity
- Injection-moulded carbon-composite body
- Extra-wide platform for stability and power transfer
- Wide bearing placement for uniform load distribution
- Customize the entry and release tension settings
- Shimano 3-year limited warranty
- 4mm longer axle model available
|Remarks||4 mm longer axle available Hollow Cleat bolts|
|Road Clearance||35 °|
|Category||Road, Tri, TT, Competition|
|Optional Cleat||SM-SH10 / SM-SH11|