2022 Cube Nuroad Pro 53cm
- Superlite Alloy Frame with Gravel Comfort Geometry
- Full Carbon Fork with Lowrider Rack Mounts
- Shimano GRX/Tiagra 2 x 10 Speed Drivetrain
- TRP Spyre Flat Mount Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Wide, Grippy 45mm Tyres – or 40mm if you run Mudguards
- Integrated Carrier Rack, Mudguard and Kickstand Mounts
Your bike shouldn’t limit you. That’s why Cube built the Nuroad Pro, to help you go further. To create the Nuroad Pro Cube took inspiration from their race and cyclocross bikes, then threw a little mountain bike DNA into the mix. Built around a 6061 Alloy T6 Superlite Frame with Gravel Comfort Geometry and paired with Shimano’s reliable GRX and Tiagra 2×10 gears to put the right ratio for any road at your fingertips. Powerful, durable mechanical disc brakes ensure you’ve always plenty of stopping power in reserve. With ample clearance for its wide, grippy Schwalbe tyres, it has the ability to keep going where other bikes have long since turned back. There’s also an integrated seat clamp, exceptionally tidy rack, guard and kickstand mounts, and neat internal cable routing to keep gear shifts grit and mud-free for longer. Thru-axle wheels improve steering accuracy, even on the roughest roads, and the comfortable carbon fork helps reduce vibration, so you can ride for longer in comfort.